Forum

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Wifes first time watching me as a slut
Cyn and I'd enjoyed a open propagative relationship from our first date (when she took a cab to my place and-short of cash-gave the driver a blow job I was able to witness from my front window)
She'd been aware from the start I was bi (as was she) but-despite 15 years of female awareness and acceptance of my festish for visually assuming the female role (which spanned every female from my mom to a 30something divorcee with her own teen age CD son, to the girl I took to the senior prom, to pretty much every girl I'd dated up to Cyn)I'd never totally shaven much less dressed like a girl in front of my own wife.
All that was about to change.
Cyn and I had swung with several couples and found it arousing. Strip Poker mixed with a few stiff drinks usually led to the uninhibited sex part.
We decided to investigate a threesome with another male.
Preferably bi..
We contacted "Jeff" on line and exchanged several photos before setting up a meeting.
I had off the day of the meeting while Cyn had to work.I made the mnost of it, douching my aroused 'pussy' twice and between showers, ridding my entire body of any trace of body hair (save my head and a small "V"- which I bleached and then dyed hot pink-just above my clitty. It was all I could do to keep my hands off myself. I wanted to be a driven aroused slut this night!
Cyn came home, we had a quick dinner, she showered and powdered and made herself 'presentable' in a pink satin smock with white thigh top nylons and 3" pumps.
Unbeknownst to my lovely other, I had on a pink and white lace garter belt, white lace top nylons and hot pink satin tap panties under my slacks.
I'd darkened and enlarged the aerolas on my boobs and hidden the curly dark wig,and 3 1/2" heels along with other goodies in the cabinet under the bath sink.
I need to thank the weather for what transpired that evening because never have three people seemed so awkward and ill at ease as Cyn, Jeff and I did for the initial two hours.
Jeff was going to go and got to the front door of our complex to be greeted with almost 3 feet of snow and a complete whiteout.
We emptied the bottle of wine and Cyn announced she was heading to bed.
Jeff motinoed he'd sleep on the couch but Cyn grabbed his hand and told him "not tonight"
I excused myself and said I'd be right in.
*Now I know why women are always late to go somewhere..getting the eye liner and mascara and blush and lipstick on right is time consuming..
"YOU FALL IN OR SOMETHIN" yelled Cyn from the bedroom.
I came into a totally darkened bedroom. I litterly felt my way around the foot of the bed and climbed in next to Cyn whos hands caressed my body and discovered the lace and satin and nylon covering my slightly quivering form.
She uttered a "Wha" and then directed my hand to her sofe wet pussy and taught abdomen which seemed to be trembling as well.
I went to caress her thigh and felt a swollen penis the length of which seemed to go on forever.
I couldn't stop myself..Moaning with lust I crawled over Cyn and began taking as much of Jeffs swollen cock into my mouth as I could fit.
Cyn clicked on the nightstand lamp illuminating her husband, smooth and hairless, in a brown curly wig, long lashes, blushed cheeks and a hot pink mouth eagerly wrapped around Jeffs 9"s of throbbing cock.
My 'wardrobe' seemed to arouse them both.
Jeff moaned "ohhh wow" and Cyn just groaned lustily as she proped herself up against the backboard fingers from one hand squeezing a nipple while fingers from the other lustily rubbed her clitty.
I had on a Satin Pink Baby Doll which was cut to the navel revealing my cosmeticlly darkened and enlargened aerolas and stiff nipples, The white nylons and pink lace garter straps against my milky white thighs and the specially ordered hot pink stelleto heel pumps had been a chore to navigate the darkened bedroom with but were now worth the trouble.
"Ohhh Fuck Her" moaned Cyn.."Jeff..please fuck my little sissy slut with that gorgeous big cock of yours"
"You want it?" whispered Jeff his voice filled with lust.
"God, YESSSSSSSSS" I whimpered.
I was already well lubricated and I rubbed the swollen head of his cock back and forth across my slippery pussy as I rolled onto my back and raised my legs over his shoulders.
It slid in..I moaned.
He began to slowly pump..I moaned more.
"Hard Jeff..Fuck the sissy slut HARD" urged Cyn, and Jeff began to thrust his swollen 9" into me his balls hitting my soft ass cheeks with every thrust.
I knew the feeling..I'd had it before.
I was going to cum.
I whimpered and began to grunt..the grunts turned into squeels as I thrust my pussy up at his cock.
I squirted all over my smooth stomach and satin baby doll.
Jeff kept on pumping me..If only I could 'fake' being aroused a few more moments till he came..
I didn't have to!
From somewhere deep in the scrotum a tickle began..it intensified and worked its way up my once again hard clitty.
I was Going To Cum..Again!
I began to urge Jeff..Began to deried myself as being a little Whore..began sharing with he and Cyn my humble beginnings as a slut.
I got to the point where I'd come home from school that afternoon and mom had told me she'd bought me some clothes and wanted to see how they looked on em and when I went into my room there laid out on the ed, were several skirts, satin panties, nylons, two pairs of heels, two wigs, and...two dozen polaroid photos of me dressed like a little slut servicing htis 30ish couple..
And Jeff stiffened and groaned and called me His Slut and squirted and squirted and squirted semen deep inside my pussy.
No sooner had he pulled off me than Cyn lunged for him and took his half limp cock into her depravedly eager mouth and began tickling his balls with her fingers..one of which found his anus.
I slipped off the bed and went to the bathroom to clean up a bit.
By the time I was ready to return I could hear Cyn loudly moaning and urging Jeff on as the bed creaked from the viscous pounding his cock was administering to her pussy.
I decided to retreat to the couch.
From the sounds, Cyn and Jeff got it on for another two hours.
I felt fingers lightly caress my thighs and then my cheek and opened my eyes to Cyn bent over me in the quiet darkness.
"Goddd honey", she whispered, THAT was unreal..You are SOO beautifull as a girl and so sensous as a slut!
"Starting tommorow" she continued, you and I are going to work on making you as passable as possible..your walk, how you drop to pick something up, your wiggle,..Honey, I want to turn you into a real life passable sissy slut ok?
..You all know my answer.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
sallyg
Excellent!
Great story, well written and easy to read and so very erotic!!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
mmm - great story! I love the ways you dolled yourself up for Jeff.

If this reply breaks our rules please