Forum

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Do you like to rim?
I was wondering if other guys like to rim. Personally I like to rim females as I am bisexual. I love getting rimmed by either sex.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Rimming !
Im very anal and my butthole is very sensitive ! I love touching it and inserting various objects into it ! once my manhole lips are stretched and loose it feels so good to touch and massage and rub them ! I would probably go insane if someone would rim me licking and sucking on my swollen engorged lips ! Cant wait for it to happen !

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Rimming !
Im very anal and my butthole is very sensitive ! I love touching it and inserting various objects into it ! once my manhole lips are stretched and loose it feels so good to touch and massage and rub them ! I would probably go insane if someone would rim me licking and sucking on my swollen engorged lips ! Cant wait for it to happen !

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I'd LOVE to rim a guy! Or better yet, be forced to. I've rimmed some of my ex-girlfriends, and have had it done to me, but lately I've been fantasizing about licking a man. Hot and humiliating all at the same time!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes I enjoy rimming…
Years ago I was staying a friend… His Step mother, was a 76 year old horny nymphomaniac…

The first time we got to play, she ravage my cock to no end… I told her I was about to cum, she said I wanna taste you…

I gave her a mouth full, no gagging and swallowing it all…

I had her turn on her stomach I started massaging her ass cheeks, legs and back…

I sread her legs and started eating her pussy till she couldn’t stand it anymore, then the crescendo started, I started running her and after a few minutes, started cumming all over my face…

She told me she has never had any one run her before… 👅🫠🤤😘 raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love to rim especially in a 69.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
rimming
I like the feeling of being used and controlled by a dominant man. Me rimming him is for his pleasure and for me to show him I will obey.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Rim
I love rimming ass, male or female.
Sit on my face and work that ass all over my mouth and tongue.
Also like to get rimmed

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Rimming
I like to rim, both male and female. There is something quite erotic licking such an intermate place. I also like to be rimmed, such a wonderful feeling.
raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love rimming, both male and female assholes. I also love to be rimmed, by anyone that enjoys my anus.
My preference is for exploring a totally smooth bumhole, as I love to maximise tongue skin contact as I think it gives more surface area to taste.
It it so wonderful to enjoy such a kinky practice.