Forum

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Girdles
I love wearing girdles. I love seeing girls/women wearing them. Unfortunately I never get the chance to see them in real life, only pics on the web.
When I have time to dress up, my favorite is a high waisted, open bottom paired with a longline bra and stockings or an all-in-one with stockings…I blame the Sear catalog for my fascination…girdles just ooze femininity to me

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sears Girdles
I have to say, I would have to agree with you on Sears giving me My love for Girdles and Foundation Wear. I remember so clearly looking at it back in the day and just loving it! I have an Old Sears catalog, That has them in it. Still love looking at it. Just wish I could order it now for that price!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I don’t have an old sears catolog but I do have several pages of lingerie and foundations adds torn from magazines…found them along with a couple well worn girdles stashed in an attic of an old building I was remodeling. …I think they were stashed by a teenage boy or another crossdresser like us

Forum Level:
Just getting started
100% agree. Nothing turns me on more than a tight girdle. I too blame Sears and JC Penny catalogs for my fetish!! Check out this website:

Christmas.musetechnical.com

They have an archive of catalog from Sears, JC Penny, and Montgomery Ward going back to 1940!!!! I love browsing them! Just like I did when I was a dirty little slut kid who dreamed of wearing all those beautiful foundations!!!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Thanks
For the site recommendation…I think I’m gonna spend hours pleasuring myself like I was 13 again jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I'd love to try a girdle sometime. Had access to a corset years ago...so much fun!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
luvpantyz said: I'd love to try a girdle sometime. Had access to a corset years ago...so much fun!

Corsets are definitely similar to girdles and are fun to wear as well.
The best girdles are vintage/retro. They have to have all the zippers, hooks and garter straps…most control garments you find on the shelf don’t compare to the old styles

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Loved the sears catalog
I was the same when I was a young boy. Used to love looking at the sears catalog and all the girdles and other lingerie. I would get hard and have to relieve myself. Then I would go thru my mom's draws and get her girdles and wear them great times.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sears and JC Penney catalogs
Yes those catalogs were my weakness as well. After looking at the photos I would go to my mother's dresser and pull out her bras, girdles, nylons and slips to try on. One of her girdles was a brief style with garter tabs similar to the one I'm wearing on my page. I developed a fetish for garters from hooking the nylon tops up to those metal hooks with rubber tabs underneath. I've always enjoyed the firm grasp and shaping of long line bras and girdles. I especially like long leg panty girdles with satin panels that apply just the right amount of pressure on the crotch. Does anyone else enjoy the firm grasps and tight shaping too?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
The firm grasp and shaping of your foundation garments are a huge turn on.
You are constantly being reminded that you are wrapped in femininity

Forum Level:
Just getting started
GIRDLES
LOVE THE GIRDLE IF THEY ARE CUPLESS BECAUSE THEY CAN TRIM YOU OUT & PUSH UP MY NATRUAL BOOBS.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Girdles
When I was young and dating in the 1950's most women wore girdles when they dressed up. One of my favorite things to do was to unsnap the tab between the leg holes and finger my dates pussy.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Lucky Dick jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Girdles
I LOVE GIRDLES AND WEARING THEM.

I used to see the Sears catalog as a youngster and was thrilled by the women wearing girdles, bras and panties. I would carefully rip out the pages in order to jerk off in the fields. This is likely where I started to cross dress.

I am a big fan of open bottom girdles and use their garter tabs to secure my nylon stockings. This is very sexy and I often jerk off. The best thing about open bottom girdles is when you squat to piss on the toilet you just pee away with no fuss or muss.