Forum

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Nude with my sister-in-laws man !
My wife and i regularly go out on the large lake near us ! We met up with my wifes sister Lorraine and her husband Rod on a secluded beach ! I had not realized he was a nudist ,as i am,until he removed his clothes and got naked ! Now i am also nudist and very bi-curious so i stripped down naked also ! It turned me on knowing that Lorraine was looking at my cock and balls ! My bro-in-laws cock was cut and the same size as mine ! I keep all body hair shaved for the summer and i made it a point to bend over in front of sis-in law as often as possible knowing she could get glimpses of my shaved asshole ! I would keep sneaking looks at Rods gorgeous cock and wondering how it would feel to wrap my lips around it and let Lorraine watch as i sucked her hubbies cock ! Rod and i went for a walk along the beach and we were walking side by side and i kept glancing over at his cock and it was not long and seeing his cock bouncing and flopping as he walked well my cock started to engorge and soon i was rock hard and i had to start talking about fishing and my cock finally got soft before he noticed ! My wife once told me that Lorraine has never given Rod a blow job and that did not help because i now often fantasize about getting him drunk (Hes straight) and sucking on his cock until he pumps a big load of cock snot into my mouth ! Nothing has happened yet but im hoping !

If this thread breaks our rules please