Forum

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Do you like to rim?
I was wondering if other guys like to rim. Personally I like to rim females as I am bisexual. I love getting rimmed by either sex.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Rimming !
Im very anal and my butthole is very sensitive ! I love touching it and inserting various objects into it ! once my manhole lips are stretched and loose it feels so good to touch and massage and rub them ! I would probably go insane if someone would rim me licking and sucking on my swollen engorged lips ! Cant wait for it to happen !

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Rimming !
Im very anal and my butthole is very sensitive ! I love touching it and inserting various objects into it ! once my manhole lips are stretched and loose it feels so good to touch and massage and rub them ! I would probably go insane if someone would rim me licking and sucking on my swollen engorged lips ! Cant wait for it to happen !

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I'd LOVE to rim a guy! Or better yet, be forced to. I've rimmed some of my ex-girlfriends, and have had it done to me, but lately I've been fantasizing about licking a man. Hot and humiliating all at the same time!