Forum

KrissyCD
Dyeing your 'landing strip'
I use to have a little landing strip but have been silky smooth now for along time. I think it would be fun to grow a landing strip again and dye it maybe..red..pink....blue...something.
I am a nudist and have never seen this at any of the clubs I go to. ANY OPINIONS ON THIS?
KISSES
If this thread breaks our rules please 
casey86
Re: Dyeing your 'landing strip'
sounds hot to me. would love to have purple or blue, something to match the lingerie...

---------------------------------
KrissyCD wrote:
> I use to have a little landing strip but have been silky smooth now for along time. I think it would be fun to grow a landing strip again and dye it maybe..red..pink....blue...something.
> I am a nudist and have never seen this at any of the clubs I go to. ANY OPINIONS ON THIS?
> KISSES
If this reply breaks our rules please 
mselle
Re: Re: Dyeing your 'landing strip'
Use mascara dear then you can change it at any time. AVON sells blue, purple and several other colors.

---------------------------------
casey86 wrote:
> sounds hot to me. would love to have purple or blue, something to match the lingerie...
>
>
> ---------------------------------
> KrissyCD wrote:
> > I use to have a little landing strip but have been silky smooth now for along time. I think it would be fun to grow a landing strip again and dye it maybe..red..pink....blue...something.
> > I am a nudist and have never seen this at any of the clubs I go to. ANY OPINIONS ON THIS?
> > KISSES
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Nudist Showoff
Yes - I'd love to go to a nudist resort with a dyed landing strip or triangle... bright red or turquoise!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Nudist Showoff
Yes - I'd love to go to a nudist resort with a dyed landing strip or triangle... bright red or turquoise!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have been e everywhere from shaved bald to full on bush, but most times I'm shaved to some extent. Currently, my balls or smooth and I have the landing strip. Love this look. I have used mascara to darken it. I have very lightly colored pubes and not super thick so coloring it highlights the landing strip. May ha e to try dying it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I usually shave my pubs into a triangle patch.
I sometimes bleach it and it ends up kinda strawberry blonde

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Dye Pubic hairs

Some great ideas here. This summer I will definitely have to time my well trimmed pubic hairs a nice bright pink or maybe baby blue. I bet it gets lots of attention smile