Forum

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Where do you get panties?
I have “borrowed” panties from my wife and step daughter. I have bought panties in places like Walmart and Target. Haven’t gotten up the nerve to buy them in places like Victorias Secret. jerk

If this thread breaks our rules please 
slutty_charlotte
Panties
I normally buy them from Amazon, and have them delivered to my local post office and I collect them from there.
I don't however have any issues with going into shops and buying them.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I Totally Agree !!! But It Is Much More Of A "Rush", Actually Shopping For Them ! Knowing They Are For You !!! xxxxx

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Panty buying
I buy all of mine from Ebay. I have several nice pairs made by St. Michaels in the U.K. All have lots of pretty lace on them.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Getting panties
I’ve ordered many online and old fashioned mail order catalogs and gone into brick and mortar stores, small boutique shops to large department stores.
Going into a store is definitely more of a rush…especially if you get to try them on.
Thrift stores are also a place I like to find lingerie.
…some times I find panties while walking my dog

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have taken some from laundry Mates and or hampers from people I know. I also buy them at stores like Fredrick’s of Hollywood Vitoria secrets Walmart and other stores that are designed for womens clothes. I do buy some online from savage x fenty and adore me. Plus adult stores.

harrygoodnough
my panties are from...
dressers, hampers, suitcases, trash, bathroom floors; never bought any yet.
jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Laundry rewards
I’m always glad to help out with laundry and get to see, hold, play with and wear my adult step-daughter’s sexy pairs. Most are from VS. 🥰 I also buy my own online from Skiviez.com or Erogenos.com. Love the brand ‘Secret Male’!

harrygoodnough
panty buying
biwizard322 said: I’m always glad to help out with laundry and get to see, hold, play with and wear my adult step-daughter’s sexy pairs. Most are from VS. 🥰 I also buy my own online from Skiviez.com or Erogenos.com. Love the brand ‘Secret Male’!

nice stuff on both of those sites; all would be very tight on my cock

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Where do you get panties
I get most of mine from Victoria's Secret, There is a rush to going in the store and buying them, Macy's and Kohls have a good selection too. I've also used mail order through Ebay and Amazon. And I've gotten a few from hampers

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Mostly have purchased mine. Have shopped some online but usually go to the stores. Have been to the W, Kohls, Penneys, a few smaller lingerie stores. Was buying from Victoria's Secret regularly and always told them they were for me. Clerks were always so nice and helpful. Made suggestions, even got measured for a bra. That got a few looks from customers...lol. Have even tried on things in their changing rooms. I guess a sale is a sale! Shopping in person is so much fun and it always gets me excited.

Waltham58
Macy's. Just got five pairs. Never sure about size. Can't wait to model them for you. I have to confess that just seeing the panties on the women models makes me precum heavily.

cissybiboi
I usually buy my own. I like buying from the likes of eBay where i know they have been worn. I will use my wife's and used to use my daughters until she moved out to live with her bf xx

Forum Level:
Just getting started
getting panties
i normally buy my own or my wonderful wife buys them for me. She used to work part time at a Kohl's store and with the employee discount and the 70% off rack lordy did i get lots of them. My fav used to be thrift stores for vintage undies but they dont sell them anymore of dont get them donated like before. Still get bras there but hardly ever panties and girdles women quit wearing those. Like my sissy friend says, you see a gal in heels and nylons nice short dress probably a guy lol.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
getting panties
i normally buy my own or my wonderful wife buys them for me. She used to work part time at a Kohl's store and with the employee discount and the 70% off rack lordy did i get lots of them. My fav used to be thrift stores for vintage undies but they dont sell them anymore of dont get them donated like before. Still get bras there but hardly ever panties and girdles women quit wearing those. Like my sissy friend says, you see a gal in heels and nylons nice short dress probably a guy lol.

harrygoodnough
bi_gstringfan said: I get most of mine from Victoria's Secret, There is a rush to going in the store and buying them, Macy's and Kohls have a good selection too. I've also used mail order through Ebay and Amazon. And I've gotten a few from hampers

ah, yes; the joy of finding panties in the hampers of friends wives. happydance happydance

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Lane bryant
Love lane bryant panties! Feel and look sexy and fit my man junk well!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I buy them online or in a store or at a thrift store.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love the in person experience! I go to small local shop and the lady there lets me use the changeroom. I would love to share that experience and even consider panty trading.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I started by stealing panties from the family laundry basket - first my mothers, then my older sister.
Then I found taking panties from the luggageo f visitors to our home an exciting thrill.
Smelling and masturbating in the panties of someone I knew personally always had me shooting lots of sperm.
When visiting other peoples houses, school friends, family friends, neighbours, if I could get time to search their laundry or lingerie drawer, I would wank myself off then and there, or take their panties away to use later.
Panties for me don't always have to be worn or dirty, I love to use fresh clean ones too, and I now buy panties for myself. I prefer to do this in person, as it gives me a thrill if the shop assistant works out hat the panties I am buying are for me. I've had some wonderful conversation with ladies in shops about styles, material and sex appeal of the panties I aim to buy. It just makes it so special if they work out that I have such a fetish for panties. I like to wonde what they think of me getting off in pretty panties.
I also love it when my wife decides I need new panties, and presents me with some for me to wear. It makes me feel so girly.
Now...where are my panties?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Panties
My wife and I shop for panties at Walmart. I end up hard as a rock while shopping. Even got some at the Castle adult store in Phoenix jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Panties
I buy my panties from the Dollar Store....I have got regular panties, thongs, bikinis, hip huggers, shear, black....you name it, they have it!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
peetv said: I buy my panties from the Dollar Store....I have got regular panties, thongs, bikinis, hip huggers, shear, black....you name it, they have it!

i have only started wearing panties, i have a few different styles too, the thing that surprised me most is, how nice my ass is in them, really love thongs/g strings.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Buying panties
Goodwill and thrift shops are a great place to get bras, swimsuits and nighties if you get excited about preworn articles like I do. Love knowing items I am buying to play in have been worn and possibly have been cum on by a man and a woman.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Reminds me of the first time my ex and her GF took me to Victoria's Secret to buy me some sexy panties. I was wearing panties under my jeans. Lissa told the young sales girl they we're looking for something really naughty in a 32" waist. She said "That seems a bit big for you" and Lissa replied "Oh no, they're for him. We gonna take him home and put them on and strap-on fuck the hell out of him the rest of the afternoon! He's actually wearing a pair right now". I turned 7 shades of red full of embarrassment. Then I got hard which Lissa was kind enough to point out. The sales girl just laughed. I ended up paying for 5 pairs and will never forget when after checking she looked me dead in the eyes and said "Enjoy the rest of your afternoon!"

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I order from this site:
GamourBoatiqe.com… Located in RidgeField, NJ…

Forum Level:
Just getting started
buying
temu.com search adult and adult toys

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have always bought them online, usually from Shein or Temu. Not he best quality, but it turns me so hot that I can order so many, because of the low prices. And I can have them delivered to a pick up point, so my wife can't find out (of course I use a separate client and pay account). The unpacking moment is bliss.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
curiousversa1959 said: I have always bought them online, usually from Shein or Temu. Not he best quality, but it turns me so hot that I can order so many, because of the low prices. And I can have them delivered to a pick up point, so my wife can't find out (of course I use a separate client and pay account). The unpacking moment is bliss.

So what do you use as a pickup point? I have the same issue and would love to order some things online