Forum

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Early Morning PEE ERECTIONS
I have slept wearing nylons for the last 4 years until several days ago when we reached record temperatures in the mid 30s celsius and has become too hot for me so unfortunately I have started sleeping my underwear. With the hot weather comes drinking more water to stay hydrated and last night I experienced 2 night time/early morning pee erections. With the first one it was about 3 am and I was rock hard. My bladder was full and felt very uncomfortable but I had to pee. I turned the bathroom lights on and aimed my hard cock at the toilet with several feet back so that my piss would hit the toilet bowl.
It was nice to piss with an erection and by the time I got back to bed I was semi hard.
A couple hours later I woke up with another pee erection and again I peed the same way as I did early with my first pee erection.
When I woke up this morning thinking about how hard I got got me very aroused and I would like to know if any other guys have had pee erections like this and how do you deal with them?

If this thread breaks our rules please