Forum

Forum Level:
Just getting started
wet dreams
Have you ever had a wet dream? What/who was it about? I've only had one and in it I was fucking my older sister. I woke up and my underwear was soaked. rolleyes

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Wet dreams
I have had so many wet dreams of women I know personally I can't count them. They seem so real when I wake up. Remembering every detail. Wishing that it would really happen. raspberry

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Not in what Seems a Lifetime
I've had a few wet dreams, but about 60years ago. I was about 12 and it was such an innocent dream. I kissed a girl in my 7th grade class on the cheek and woke up wet and feeling incredible good. At the time I had no clue - NONE, as to what had just happened. Of course, I know now that was my first orgasm. Probably one of my best. This is something I don't think I'll ever forget. I'm sure I had a few others around that time, but don't recall them. Then I learned about masturbation and there were no more wet dreams, just wet hands . . .

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Wet Dream
I don't remember all of it, but it involved my ex's girlfriend. She was in bed and I walked in the room wearing a bathrobe. I opened my robe and I had on black nylons, black lace garter belt. She lowered the covers and was wearing the exact same thing. She got really horny because of it and started fingering herself while I stroked myself. I shot a load and woke up to wet pajama bottoms. The weird part was the erection stayed with me for a while. Funny part was when I woke up my wife was in the other room with her friend.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I had a few wet dreams but they were a long time ago. The first time it happened I had no idea what it was...I thought I wet the bed.

Cant remember what what I was dreaming about that caused them.

Since I've had some very vivid set dreams. Sometimes it women...sometimes it's men. Sometimes it's my ex wife which kind of freaks me out a little...lol. over the last couple years, I've been having a lot of dreams about cross dressing. Me being caught in all kinds of places, in all kinds of sexy things. By strangers as well as friends and family.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I live alone & have no sexual friends. I often have very perverse dreams. I just last week woke in a wet bed from the dream I had about a married couple had me naked somehow & both using me. I remember in the dream cumin twice much more than normal. I had a real mess in my bed when I woke, still hard.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Never
I've never had a wet dream