Forum

tinysmooth
Small cocks
Does anyone (besides those of us that have them...) like small cocks? Where is the BEST small cock sites on line? I want to keep it legal, but where is the best YOUNG twink site? Small and shaved is hot in my book....

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
zoig dot com has a section just for small dicks

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love cute little dicks! smile

skippy66
I love small skinny cocks. I don't exactly know what it is other than they are just sooooo arousing to me, especially if they are clean shaven and cut.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I like all sizes, but you can get away with more with small cocks. And more guys are happy to let you fuck them with 3.5" instead of 8

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love sucking small cocks --Love to swallow that cock down to the balls - then start licking them with the cock in my mouth - then swallow them - thats when I put my tongue to work -- OOOHHH do they love it ohmy jerk ohmy jerk ohmy bounce jerk grin

facefurny
I like small ones, lots better than huge ones - easier to take in both openings ohmy tongue

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I'm right with you facefurny

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Any small cocks south of Boston?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
very tight ass needs a thin cock
I have a very tight ass. That's why only a small narrow cock fits in my ass.

But it is very difficult to find those men with a small cock!

Is anyone here?
So far I know a special community for "fucking only with small cocks"!

Gavinski
I'm one of the smaller ones. Check out my pics. 4.25 inches.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
how's my small cock for you all ?

Beatka cd
What do you thing about my tiny clitty cock ?

cutabvavg
I thik yours is awesome.... All coks are adorable. I prefer average to smaller but never turn down a hung one either!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love to suck small cocks. No choking, no gagging ... just sucking and and sucking.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I also do enjoy a small hard cock, shaved is even better.
Seems to fit in my tight ass very nicely. Love taking the entire thing in my mouth and feel it growing UUUMMMM

renie
small cocks seem to fit better..........ahhhhh! bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
LOVE'em!! (less wear and tear)..... and less sore afterwards (giggle)...btw, mine's 4-1/4 at her stiffest best...

frottagelvr
I have a small cock..and love them to

GCS32043
My best "friend with benefits" has over 8" and it's a chore to make him cum. It's fun to fondle and jerk, but getting him off oraly takes a long while because I can only get half or thee quarters down comfortably. On the other hand, a couple of other friends that have 6" or less is a perfect mouthfull and getting it all in to the base is no problem and you can get them off quicker.
just my 2c

Forum Level:
Just getting started
small cock lover
I love small cocks..they fit just right..wish I had one right now..looking at all of yours has really gotten me hard..

Forum Level:
Just getting started
small cock
i love looking at small cocks. my own is pretty small and i love looking at it thumbup1

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Small Cocks
I love to give head to small cocks. I have a problem getting more the four inches into my mouth but with a small cock I can usually manage the whole thing.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Pencil DIck
Not certain if this qualifies, but back in Indy, us gurls knew a guy who frequented the drag bars in a classic chevy van. He loved to fuck trannies which meant all us gurls loved him. His dick was long, 8 inches by numerous measurements...lol, but it was not quite as big around as your thumb. That's why we called him pencil dick...lol. He loved any position to fuck us; missionary, doggie, cowgurl...he simply loved anal sex with trannies. I loved sitting down on his cock. It just seemed to slide into me forever, but was so easy, it was more like someone sticking their finger...a very long finger, up your ass. It was wonderful. Every time I go back to Indy, I always find time to visit the few drag bars that remain in hopes of finding him still trolling for gurls...
Although we did always begin with sucking his cock, it was not as much fun as you might expect. His mushroom head was about twice the size of the skinny shaft making it difficult to get a good lip lock on his cock that makes for a great blow job. But he always ended by fucking us, so it was a great sexual experience in the back of his van...shades of the 60s...lol.
Gracie Mae