Forum

MissyKrissy
Erotic Pubic Hair
Usually I am clean shaven, but for certain events I let it grow out for special treatment. For example, for Halloween I plan to just leave a "V" of hair above my clit and dye it blue black so its very prominent. Did this once and forgot to mask off the area to be dyed. I got a blue black clit. By the way, I am going to a Halloween party as Elvira. Valentines is another time that I do something exciting to my pubes. I trim to a heart shape, dye red, and put on a matched undies set including hose and heels. all in red. Its a bit of work, but does make for conversation and of course. bedroom romps. bounce

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Sexhound
What a turn on, be my Elvira and/or Valentine.
jerk jerk

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I once tried a star for an Oscar party and it did not come out right. not a true star. I guess it would have been more fun if someone else had done it for me. Think of the possibilities, suck a while, trim a while. dildo

curious111973
Oooh yeah...I would totally love an erotic shaving/trimming session! smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
oh my god curious the line would be a mile long to ANYTHING to you!!!

curious111973
Alright then...line up! How are we shaving me today??? grin

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Coloring Pubic Hair?
I love creative pubic hair shaving too - would love to receive some tip on coloring... red, blue green, etc. - what works???

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I've done a few styles but mostly.im shaved completely or the landing strip. Have done the triangle, both point up and down. Tried just a very small patch right over the clitty. My favorite is the landing strip. Never tried dye but used mascara a couple times for contrast...I have very light colored pubes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Dye products
I just discovered a dye product (temporary) for pubic hair. It's 'Sally' from Target. Various colors (I tried purple) - works great and easily washes out. Looks sooo sexy!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
love taking requests from people. I am shaved now, but i do runway strips, V and full grown smile