Forum

Forum Level:
Just getting started
cleansing
What's the best way to cleanse your bowels out real good before entering long dildos and plugs. I always have a problem when I pull them out that a lot of feces is attached

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Best way I found is a commercial enema, fleet brand works well. I will get everything out. I have had it prescribed a couple times before colonoscopies. You can buy over the counter though. I'm sure there are other brands.

Mostly I just used an enema bag and warm water. I try to have a good bowel movement first, then wash out the remains. It's not always full proof though.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I use Fleet also, works for me. Just use warm water and do it a few times till it comes out clean and You're ready!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I just use the hose from the hand held shower unit. I usually have a movement first. Been doing this for years. Always gets me squeaky clean.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
get clean and stay clean
I clean myself out until there isn't anything else coming out but found after riding my dildos some would come out dirty, Now I clean myself out and ride my 8 inch by almost 2 inch wide dildo for a few minutes and then do the cleaning again. Almost always get more out with the second cleaning and then I can ride my dildos for hrs and they come out clean.