Forum

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Any Online Performers Here?
Maybe it's just me in this area. I get paid to do explicit online performances. It's a lot of fun for me and for whoever is watching. What I want is to have a buddy, preferably a twink, sub, bottom or fem boi. Couples are in high demand. Cock size is not important. Getting paid to play in an intimate way is a lot of fun me and the ones who take me private or exclusive. It's always sexual. Sometimes they talk to me while we stroke as though I'm a bartender. No one else to open up to.

My friends are shy. Stage fright and all that. I get it. Well, I'm not shy and I love helping others. Does anyone else here do what I do?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
On stage

I have always wanted to perform on stage for other people's enjoyment. Unfortunately I see you are in California. We do a lot of playacting at the nude beach that I go to. Always draw a crowd but more importantly it's always fun. raspberry jerk

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Others
I would like to wear black nylon stockings, garter belt, panties, bra and high heels as I gave drinks to others who enjoyed the show. The audience could either be male or female as I tended to their every sexual need. Basically I would suck cock or lick pussy as required.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Public Performances.
I have done some stripping in a gay night club in Vancouver but the serious stuff was done in Rio de Janeiro when I spent 9 months there a few years ago. I discovered this gay nightclub with women attending as well as men that had an amateur night once per week. I went a couple of times to watch, being fully dressed as a slut. I began to think, I can do that, I want to do that. Couple of weeks later I am on stage in 6" heels, fishnets, open crotch thong, open bra, short black negligee, full makeup, wig etc. I pranced around the stage, in front of 100 patrons. I soon stripped off the negligee and showed my stuff, front and back. I then went to to edge of the stage then let audience member suck me and lick my ass. As arranged, two studs came on stage. I sucked their cocks then they took turn fucking me. Loved it. They came on my face. I then went to the edge of the stage and indicated I wanted someone to suck me off. No shortage of volunteers. I came in some guy's mouth.
I did that performance 5 times before I left the country . Going back some day for a repeat.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Would love to
I love showing myself on cam but I don't know what I would do at tax time if I got paid. Ummm heres my income from sucking cock and getting used as a sissy performer online? I always wonder how that works out. I guess if you do your own taxes it wouldn't be a big deal. I always up doing it for free.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I used to perform here on Video Chat all the time!
I used to perform here on Video Chat and post lots of photos all the time before they started asking members for photo identification verification. I miss those days! sad