Forum

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Open bottom girdles
I am a big fan of wearing open bottom girdles. They are such a turn on....something to attach my nylon stockings. I don't have lower anything when I squat to piss on the toilet.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Open bottom girdles.
I love to wear open bottom gartered girdles. Love to hook up the nylon tops to the garters, always a sexually exciting feel. I love the firm shaping of girdles and being open to touch is an added bonus.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Open bottom gartered girdles
First time I tried crossdressing, very tentatively when I was 15, was with the open bottom girdle of a female teacher who was a house guest and with everyone else was out. How thrilling it was!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Dolina said: First time I tried crossdressing, very tentatively when I was 15, was with the open bottom girdle of a female teacher who was a house guest and with everyone else was out. How thrilling it was!

Mmmmm, sounds so very sexy.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Open Bottom Girdles
My mother loved to wear open bottom girdles when she dressed up, especially when one of my uncles was visiting. On those occasions she would not wear panties and when she thought no one was looking would spread her legs and show her pussy to him. I loved it when he visited and I would follow him around to get a show. She had one of the hairiest cunts I ever saw.