Forum

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Rendezvous
My heart races as I pull up to the address you sent me, in my work van, at exactly the time I was told. You appear out of nowhere and hop in the passenger seat. 'Right on time.' you say with a smirk. I see you checking me out, the outline and straps of my bra visible beneath my work shirt. A tube of lipstick is sitting in the cupholder. You smile and your hand strokes my thigh as we pull into the parking garage moments later. *nervous laugh*
We park in a far off secluded corner of the parking lot. Moving to the back of the van the back seats are set up and the middle row folded away. Lots of room. You sit in the middle of the back row. I kneel before you. I put on a thick layer of the red red lipstick and take my shirt off.
'i need to see your panties too sissy!' you tell me as you start to rub your crotch and undo your pants. I squirm and wiggle out of my pants to kneel there in just my bra and panties. They match. Black with white lacey trim. 'Very nice.' you say ' I hope she doesn't find out you borrowed them!' you tease. I feel my face burning red and I look to the floor. 'its ok, where else would you get such pretty things?' you whisper 'We'll be careful so that she doesn't know. It's ok. Now get over here sissy!'. When I look up your pants are open and your hard cock is out in your hand. Without a thought or pause I crawl over and kiss it.
That's all it takes to let go and forget the rest of the world. I kiss and tongue your fat swollen head, looking up as I start to suck on it. My tongue roams all over the underside licking shaft and head. I suck as deep as I can, then deeper, gaging myself on your hard cock. I suck fast then slow. Wiggling my bum.
Then fast and deep and hard. Chocking. I look up through bleary eyes just suckling on your fat head my throat raw trying to catch my breath.
You stroke my hair and cheek as I suckle softly and slober all over your cock. Spit and pre-cum ooze out around my lips and down your shaft before I slurp it all back up. Looking up at you, smiling around your cock the whole time. You reach down and play with my tits, cupping them and pinching my nipples through the bra. I am seeing stars. My eyes are rolling back and my body floating. I can barely tell you are turning me around. Your hands on my hips now, then between my legs. I moan, feeling drunk and dizzy, putty in your hands. 'Good girl.' you whisper, squeezing me through the bra and feeling how hard I am in the panties. Leaning up against and over top of me, i feel your hard cock up against the small of my back as you reach around and fondle me.
I arch my back and push up against you. It feels so good to finally be with you. Deep panting breaths as your hands grab and squeeze me all over. I feel your cock, strong and hard sliding over my panties, poking then thrusting up and down along my crack. I look back up over my shoulder at you, eyes wide and scared, biting my lip. 'Sh-Sh-Sh' you whisper 'Its ok.' Your hands grip my hips and ass, spreading me pushing your cock between my meaty legs and nuzzling the tip up to my panty covered balls. We rock and thrust together. Your cock all over my backside. Your hands all over the rest of me.
I feel myself cum in the panties first, gasping and almost crying in your arms as I shoot. You hug me closer. Then I feel you spurt, the hot cum jetting along then oozing back down my crack, your still hard cock slopping in the sticky goo. 'Oh my God' I moan as we collapse into a pile on the floor. 'Sorry about the panties' you chuckle. I blush and just shake my head.
Breathing fast again 'Will you... I want... I... oh Daddy.' I pant.
'Sshhh... Yes baby girl. I know. I know.' you whisper, and smile, 'Soon.'
I can see it all flashing before me...

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
mmmm more like this please!

If this reply breaks our rules please