Forum

Forum Level:
Just getting started
niece
My niece recently stayed over and left behind a pair of panties and a pair of socks.
What should I do with the socks?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
socks
after you are done sniffing them, slide them over your cock and jack off. then put them in a ziplock for a rainy day.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
HabitualWanker
Wear them next time she comes over...and tell her you also have the panties she left...and that they fit you snuggly!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My niece has a drawer in the quest room,there are about four panties and six bras in their.She wears a 34a cup bra and size 2 panty.I have tried on all of them.Once she was over an I was in my room door open a little.I thought she was sleeping,I was laying on my bed in my wife’s white bra and slip looking at this site.Nobody else was home,the women were out late shopping.I heard a noise and took at glance towards the door and she was peeking in.So I just maked believe nothing was going on.I got up,walked over to my wife’s undie drawer,and pulled out a pair of vanity fair panties and put then on.I took off the slip and went back to the bed.Now I’m tenting the panties and she has been watching the whole time.As soon as I wet them,she left to bed.The next morning we were all at breakfast,we all were talking I asked my niece how did she sleep,she said good and looked away

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My niece has a drawer in the quest room,there are about four panties and six bras in their.She wears a 34a cup bra and size 2 panty.I have tried on all of them.Once she was over an I was in my room door open a little.I thought she was sleeping,I was laying on my bed in my wife’s white bra and slip looking at this site.Nobody else was home,the women were out late shopping.I heard a noise and took at glance towards the door and she was peeking in.So I just maked believe nothing was going on.I got up,walked over to my wife’s undie drawer,and pulled out a pair of vanity fair panties and put then on.I took off the slip and went back to the bed.Now I’m tenting the panties and she has been watching the whole time.As soon as I wet them,she left to bed.The next morning we were all at breakfast,we all were talking I asked my niece how did she sleep,she said good and looked away