Forum

Forum Level:
Just getting started
What do you think about bras?
Hi, was wondering what everyone thought about bras. Seems like most people wear them because they're a part of the CD package. I love them though! Even above all the other sexy things I love bras the most. I especially love lounging around the house in one. When I wake up feeling to lazy or not in the mood to slip on a whole outfit I'll still throw on a bra. I have over 100 of them.

Anyways I was just wondering if anyone else viewed them as special and not just a piece of crossdressing.

Also if anyone does really like them and gets a chance then try to get your hands on some La Senza bras. It's a Canadian brand (although now taken over by Victoria's Secret) that's meant for young females. Teens and 20's. They feel amazing! I swear most of their stuff is probably more comfortable on guys than girls! Their panties are also great fitting for guys too. Good amounts of stretch.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I feel the same way. I love bras. I feel they are the most important part of dressing up. I wear them with matching panties almost ever day. I love the feeling of waking up in the morning, wearing a bra. I also have a large collection of bras. I even have more bras than my wife has.

I do my working and bicycling, while wearing a sports bra. That's how much I enjoy wearing bras. If given a choice, I'd give up all other lingeire, before I gave up my bras. (Thank Goodness I don't have to make that choice )

However, if you just looked at my name here and saw my pictures, you could probably figured this out on your own.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Bras are GREAT, feels so girly and feminine to wear a pretty, sexy bra.....

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Bras are great,got a black one on right now with my black open bottom girdle,black pantie and nylons.Making me feel very sexy and hot.

Amyme
Bras are the ultimate feminine attire. I always feel so sexy and feminine wearing them. They are definitely my favorite feminine attire. I love to fondle my bra encased tits and stroke my clitty....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I enjoy Dressing Up in my lingerie.

I enjoy the entire experience. I start with a shower and shave. I shave my entire body, from my toes to my chin.
Next I put on my garter belt, and then roll my stockings on. The feeling of the nylon caressing my legs is sensational, and then I fasten the garters.
Next I pull my thong up my legs, around my waist, making sure that my cock and balls are cupped and the thong is deep between my ass cheeks.

Next, I put on my bra. Hooking it in place, adjusting the straps, tucking my man titties in. Then I insert my breast enhancers.

For breast enhancers: I have a pair of silicone breast enhancers which add about one cup size and I warm them to just above body temperature by running hot tap water over them.

The feeling of the breast enhancers, the full bra, the warmth against my titties is sensational. The weight against my chest, and the bra straps cutting into my shoulders, is extremely exciting.

It is when I put my breast enhancers in my bra that I turn into a complete cock slut.
I want a cock in one hand and a set of balls in the other.
I crave a cock in my mouth.
My asshole aches for a cock buried deep in my ass.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Me too!
I love them too but hate it when I can't get a grip on my nipples, that's my only complaint. I can't bring myself to cut the cups either no matter how old, worn or cheap the bra. I did find a nice one on sale at Fredericks of Hollywood in the mall that has cups with garters similar to a nursing bra. Almost perfect!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I think that the bra makes the woman in me. I love to go shopping for bras at the lingerie shop. I make sure the salelady knows it for me and that i need to be fitted bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
love bras
Yes, I love bras just as much. Started with my mother-in-laws bras.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I can't buy enough bras!!!! I luv 'em!

jaybirdjackoff
I love bras to. I have male tits I take a size 46b bra. I fill the cup nicely because I am plump.

Natalie K
im loving bras at the moment.just bought some new breastforms to boost my rather small 36 to a more womanly C cup ! iv been a A cup for a little while with the help of 'chicken fillets' (obviously not made out of real chicken-that would be grosscrying )
i never thought id go as far as breast forms but the girlfriend loves to squeeze my current 'chicken fillets' when we are making love ! blushing crying

Forum Level:
Just getting started
bras
i love bra's. Panties bring out the sissie in me but a bra brings out the woman! Makes my panties wet just to see myself in the mirror in panties and pretty feminine bras thumbup

reconray
I love bras,have many of them.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
A bra is the first item I put on and the most important piece of lingerie in my opinion. Love them and can never have enough. Many years ago got fitted at a small lingerie store and it was a great experience. Everybody should get a real fitting and see what works best for them. jerk happydance

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I agree with Evelyn. I also went to a small lingerie store and got fitted for a bra(Many of you commented on that bra!)The experience is wonderful and you buy your next bra with confidence!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
bras
love to fondle breasts thru a bra, and rub nipples thru them

Forum Level:
Just getting started
a bra was the first item of ladies clothing i put on, i love them they make me feel so feminine bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
a bra was the first item of ladies clothing i put on, i love them they make me feel so feminine bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
wearing bras
I love the feel of a bra. have more bras than my wife does.i just started wearing molded cup bras with my breast forms in front of my wife.Waiting for her to say something but hasnt yet

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I too adore bras. I even the love the word "bra" - it conjures up femininity. The tight feel of one round my chest is such a turn on.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
program all about big bras
There is a program on tv called Double Divas on Thursday nights.
It is mostly about really big bras but they cater to everyone.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
love bras
I love to wear bras. I am a natural 38B and wear a bra everyday to support them. I love to squeeze my man boobs and play with my hard nipples while wearing my bras. Been wearing a bra since I was 9 yrs old because the other boys told me I needed a bra and would chase me just to grab my boobs. I loved the attention and have let them play with my boobs anytime they wanted. It makes me feel so feminine when I wear my bras and panties. Would love to find someone who would treat me like a gurl and play with my body (especially my boobs) while we have sex. Anyone interested?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I too love wearing a bra. Love all the other lingerie items too, but the bra is the ultimate femme clothing item. I have more than my wife too.

I wear a 40D with my breast forms. It's a nice size without being too big. I feel so sexy and slutty when I wear them.

It's so fun to dress up and go out in public. I get called ma'am and dear quite often.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Bra
I love wearing bras.....makes me feel like a true sissy cock loving slut.