Forum

Forum Level:
Just getting started
any other fans of teeny tiny cocks?
hi all!

I just love teeny tiny little cockssmile
Any other fans, or people who are tiny build?

Also, would love to hear some special sites/or forums on this subjectsmile

Thanks!
If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Re: any other fans of teeny tiny cocks?
Yes, I like miniscule members too. Mine goes small when not in use and it is probably a narcissistic thing that I like others that look the same. And while I'm a great fan of giant pricks when they are waving in the breeze, I definitely prefer them worn with lingerie. As a dedicated TV, you can probably find some psychological reason for liking little willies, but I say it's best to enjoy everything you like and forget the psycho-babble.

---------------------------------
isabeltv wrote:
> hi all!
>
> I just love teeny tiny little cockssmile
> Any other fans, or people who are tiny build?
>
> Also, would love to hear some special sites/or forums on this subjectsmile
>
> Thanks!
If this reply breaks our rules please 
tiny_one
Re: Re: any other fans of teeny tiny cocks?
mine is really tiny...my wife calls it a cocklette... 3.0 hard ...and less than inch soft

TVnovice wrote:
> Yes, I like miniscule members too. Mine goes small when not in use and it is probably a narcissistic thing that I like others that look the same. And while I'm a great fan of giant pricks when they are waving in the breeze, I definitely prefer them worn with lingerie. As a dedicated TV, you can probably find some psychological reason for liking little willies, but I say it's best to enjoy everything you like and forget the psycho-babble.
>
>
> ---------------------------------
> isabeltv wrote:
> > hi all!
> >
> > I just love teeny tiny little cockssmile
> > Any other fans, or people who are tiny build?
> >
> > Also, would love to hear some special sites/or forums on this subjectsmile
> >
> > Thanks!
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Re: Re: Re: any other fans of teeny tiny cocks?
Nothing wrong with a small dick. Can your wife get it and your balls in her mouth? That has to feel good, I would think.

tiny_one wrote:
> mine is really tiny...my wife calls it a cocklette... 3.0 hard ...and less than inch soft
>
>
> TVnovice wrote:
> > Yes, I like miniscule members too. Mine goes small when not in use and it is probably a narcissistic thing that I like others that look the same. And while I'm a great fan of giant pricks when they are waving in the breeze, I definitely prefer them worn with lingerie. As a dedicated TV, you can probably find some psychological reason for liking little willies, but I say it's best to enjoy everything you like and forget the psycho-babble.
> >
> >
> > ---------------------------------
> > isabeltv wrote:
> > > hi all!
> > >
> > > I just love teeny tiny little cockssmile
> > > Any other fans, or people who are tiny build?
> > >
> > > Also, would love to hear some special sites/or forums on this subjectsmile
> > >
> > > Thanks!
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Re: Re: Re: Re: any other fans of teeny tiny cocks?

Awww i envy you Tiny onesmile

and btw....jbelle....you look soooo hot as well!!smile

Any other tiny cock lover, would love to read your thoughts about those cute tiny cocklettes!!lol

does anybody know some special groups as well?

is

jbellen wrote:
> Nothing wrong with a small dick. Can your wife get it and your balls in her mouth? That has to feel good, I would think.
>
>
> tiny_one wrote:
> > mine is really tiny...my wife calls it a cocklette... 3.0 hard ...and less than inch soft
> >
> >
> > TVnovice wrote:
> > > Yes, I like miniscule members too. Mine goes small when not in use and it is probably a narcissistic thing that I like others that look the same. And while I'm a great fan of giant pricks when they are waving in the breeze, I definitely prefer them worn with lingerie. As a dedicated TV, you can probably find some psychological reason for liking little willies, but I say it's best to enjoy everything you like and forget the psycho-babble.
> > >
> > >
> > > ---------------------------------
> > > isabeltv wrote:
> > > > hi all!
> > > >
> > > > I just love teeny tiny little cockssmile
> > > > Any other fans, or people who are tiny build?
> > > >
> > > > Also, would love to hear some special sites/or forums on this subjectsmile
> > > >
> > > > Thanks!
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: any other fans of teeny tiny cocks?
I love them smaller rather than huge. I love to be able to suck it all deep into my mouth.

isabeltv wrote:
>
> Awww i envy you Tiny onesmile
>
> and btw....jbelle....you look soooo hot as well!!smile
>
> Any other tiny cock lover, would love to read your thoughts about those cute tiny cocklettes!!lol
>
> does anybody know some special groups as well?
>
> is
>
> jbellen wrote:
> > Nothing wrong with a small dick. Can your wife get it and your balls in her mouth? That has to feel good, I would think.
> >
> >
> > tiny_one wrote:
> > > mine is really tiny...my wife calls it a cocklette... 3.0 hard ...and less than inch soft
> > >
> > >
> > > TVnovice wrote:
> > > > Yes, I like miniscule members too. Mine goes small when not in use and it is probably a narcissistic thing that I like others that look the same. And while I'm a great fan of giant pricks when they are waving in the breeze, I definitely prefer them worn with lingerie. As a dedicated TV, you can probably find some psychological reason for liking little willies, but I say it's best to enjoy everything you like and forget the psycho-babble.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > ---------------------------------
> > > > isabeltv wrote:
> > > > > hi all!
> > > > >
> > > > > I just love teeny tiny little cockssmile
> > > > > Any other fans, or people who are tiny build?
> > > > >
> > > > > Also, would love to hear some special sites/or forums on this subjectsmile
> > > > >
> > > > > Thanks!
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: any other fans of teeny tiny cocks?
i love them all, but for me there is nothing like taking one of those small ones all the way into your mouth and swirling your tongue all around it.

xdressingcumslut wrote:
> I love them smaller rather than huge. I love to be able to suck it all deep into my mouth.
>
>
> isabeltv wrote:
> >
> > Awww i envy you Tiny onesmile
> >
> > and btw....jbelle....you look soooo hot as well!!smile
> >
> > Any other tiny cock lover, would love to read your thoughts about those cute tiny cocklettes!!lol
> >
> > does anybody know some special groups as well?
> >
> > is
> >
> > jbellen wrote:
> > > Nothing wrong with a small dick. Can your wife get it and your balls in her mouth? That has to feel good, I would think.
> > >
> > >
> > > tiny_one wrote:
> > > > mine is really tiny...my wife calls it a cocklette... 3.0 hard ...and less than inch soft
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > ---------------------------------
> > > > TVnovice wrote:
> > > > > Yes, I like miniscule members too. Mine goes small when not in use and it is probably a narcissistic thing that I like others that look the same. And while I'm a great fan of giant pricks when they are waving in the breeze, I definitely prefer them worn with lingerie. As a dedicated TV, you can probably find some psychological reason for liking little willies, but I say it's best to enjoy everything you like and forget the psycho-babble.
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > ---------------------------------
> > > > > isabeltv wrote:
> > > > > > hi all!
> > > > > >
> > > > > > I just love teeny tiny little cockssmile
> > > > > > Any other fans, or people who are tiny build?
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Also, would love to hear some special sites/or forums on this subjectsmile
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Thanks!
Forum Level:
Just getting started
i have and like looking at small cock
i have and like looking at small cock and i'm finding out that i'm not alone. thumbup1

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Small / Tiny Cocks
Not only do I have a small cock, I luv small and tiny nice shaped cocks too! Take a look at some of my pics and you can see for yourself. Please feel free to comment on my pics!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I do, sexy and cute esp when showing off in panties.
Makes mine look so much bigger

barbwirehugs
not small figure but small that grows at the right time 😏